Thursday 5 March 2009

More Dubai PicturesTallest Building in the World, the Burj Look at those wimpy skyscrapers next to it
The Oracle Star Team standing in front of the new Dubai location


This one doesn't look real


Hi everyone. I have to give special thanks to my co-worker Hans for putting his Dubai pictures up online, so I could steal the above pictures and post them on my blog. Thanks Hans.

So hows everyone's week been? I don't have much to write about at the moment, but I would like to inform everyone that there will be a special multi-item Dutch Food review coming up soon. The pictures have been taken, the passages have been written, but until I can figure out how to rotate the photos on this blog everyone will have to wait. I just can't post sideways pictures, I have to maintain some aspect of journalistic integrity. I do get over 40 vistors a month!

Below is a great group shot of the team in Dubai that we trained. They were all great to work with. I will back in Dubai soon, until then I must ride my fiets.






7 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing David...love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pics... i havent checked your site in a while but now im back to school i can check it out more...I will call u this week after i have watched all the videos u assigned for hw

    ReplyDelete
  3. and classic Dave in the back of a pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great did you get the chance to go to the top of the burj skyscraper. enjoy saint patty's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello David,

    The new pictures of Dubai are really cool. Writing the word 'Dubai' makes me think I'm writing Doublya - as in G.W.

    The weather in Michigan is perfect right now. A good time to take your American fat-tired bike for a ride. That is right, I am laying the smack down on your new European cruiser. Ring Ring.

    Talk to you Man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_119.html

    try this for the photoslide show on the blog. good stuff- thanks for keeping us updated! i was just commenting that you are in the best possible place to be in right now considering the economy- out of the coutry! we had our pep rally for sap implementation the other day and i thought of you. how's learning dutch going? please comment on this in your next entry :) and we are looking forward to mountain biking on the hilly dirt roads by the cottage with you this summer. when are you back? i'll make the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. make that "country" and "mark" ;)

    ReplyDelete