Thursday 5 February 2009

Going to Dubai Soon

Thursday Prime Time Post

Hello Everyone, long time no post. I don't have any new pictures to post of anything. This is mainly due to the rainy weather that has been going on all week/month. But for all you picture lovers, I have some good news for you, a week from Monday (Feb 16) I will be flying to Dubai for a two week integration. Because everyday there is sunny and 80 degree's, I will be able to take pictures and post them on this site.


OK, its been a while since I posted a Dutch food Review, and I picked these up the other day and knew instantly that these were going on the blog.

Kellogs Tresor

Don't worry kids, there's enough for everyone, this is a Maxi Pack


First off, let me state that I am still not convinced that these are meant to be eaten with milk like normal cereal. They have the right shape, size, and texture to be cereal, but they are literially filled with gooey gooey chocolate sauce. I had a bowl of these last night, it was like I was eating Koala Yummies with milk. If you don't know what Koala Yummies are, I am sorry, but I cannot find a better comparison.
I have to give it to Kellogs, they are literally the only one's in the market with cereal offerings. I think this stuff is made in Belgium, but I could be wrong, just trying to read the box.


Wow, look at the fun and exciting game posted on the back of this box, who will be the first to discover the rules?

2 comments:

  1. I love Koala Yummies, the strawberry kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. those things actually sound really good!

    - adam t.

    ReplyDelete