Thursday 15 January 2009

Thursday Night in Breda Post

Here are some more pics of the apartment, got some requests. The sink is part of my bathroom. I like the tiny little garbage can on the counter, its sweet. Too bad I don't make tiny little garbage for it, I put a toothbrush case in it and it was full.

This is my stove. It is a beast. I have no use for six burners, I live by myself. Pretty nice though.

So I am going to be in Tarragona Spain at the end of the month. I will make sure to provide some pics when I get there. Also, I was thinking of doing a special Spanish Edition of Daves Food Review.















Dave's Dutch Food Review:
Kanjers Extra Grote Stroopwafels (with a glass of Langlekker Halfvolle Melk)


I purchased these gems at the local gas station, which I visited on my way home from the closed grocery store. The gas station was actually very nice, featuring fresh produce and a full selection of fresh, healthy foods. I managed to avoid that section and found these babies. You get two per pack, which ran for 60 euro cents. They are filled with a syurpy goo that made me not feel good. The waffle exterior is basically a waffle cone, hiding a terrible fate for your tounge. Thankfully, this melk is so good, adding that to the breakfast (yes this was my breakfast) made it a much more satifying meal. Overall grade of C-



Yum, syurp, who wants a headache?


No comments:

Post a Comment